Wake the Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Am I Supposed to Do About It?

Go down

What Am I Supposed to Do About It? Empty What Am I Supposed to Do About It?

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:17 am

So you're saying to me, "Okay Admin, I'll admit that our pastor doesn't talk about these types of controversial issues but he's a good man and I trust him.  My family has spent a great deal of time and effort and money in this church and it's not your business to come pointing fingers at our pastor.  I mean, this man baptized my kids or performed our wedding ceremony or conducted the funeral for my dad, etc".  Trust me friend, I understand where you're coming from.

What I need you to understand is that I want you to stay in that church.  I want you to pry the Truth open within that church.  If Truth was in the pulpit, we'd be burying fewer of our fathers, baptizing more of our kids and we'd be staying married.  If truth was in the pulpit our churches would be flourishing and we'd experience days of Pentecost all over again on a pretty regular basis.

What these pastors won't preach is that our federal government and its programs come directly from Satan.  Why won't they tell us that Truth?  I believe it's because the love of money is the root of all evil.  You see, our government has tricked the churches into believing that they need a 501-c3 status in order to accept donations/tithes/offerings on a tax free basis.  I say they've been tricked because a person doesn't have to read very deep into the Bill of Rights to understand that the Government has nothing to do with the church.  In fact, the First Amendment of the Constitution starts like this: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the FREE exercise thereof;..."  HERE is an excellent article that explains how the churches were subverted by trickery about 50 years ago during the LBJ administration wherein it details that even the IRS says that churches are exempt from paying taxes with or without 501-c3 status. (You'll need to be logged in to view links on this site).

Your pastor doesn't know about these facts.  It's up to you, friend, to bring these facts to his attention.  If your pastor ignores your efforts to enlighten him, stronger actions must be taken.

I can't tell you specifics on what to do.  Only the Holy Spirit can do that.  All I can tell you is that the Spirit guided me to leave my church, which I was largely responsible in building and growing and leading and serving within.  I've been close friends with the pastor of that church since my school days.  However, my Spirit would not allow me to continue in a church that would not tell the Truth.  I saw babies that I cared for in the daycare that died of SIDS due to vaccine injections.  I saw toddlers with autism due to multiple factors (that should have been spoken of during sermons).  I saw kids with various immune disorders.  I saw healthy adults that were going through chemotherapy and radiation treatments.  There were members of our small groups getting divorced and others that were cheating on their spouses.  From the outside of the church and even during worship services, everybody seemed perfectly content to wear nice clothes and a big smile but on the inside it was a heaping pile of dung and the pastor is responsible for it.  Don't blame me for saying it.  God said it quite clearly in Isaiah 56:10-12 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant."  I'll bet you never heard your preacher quote that verse of scripture.  Rat poison is over 98% real food and less than 2% poison.  For them that have ears, let them hear.

So what are you to do about it?  I suggest that you get in that church office.  Educate your pastor that your church has NO NEED for a 501-c3.  He knows about most of the conspiracies* on this site already, but he's fearful of addressing these topics because he's afraid he'll lose his tax-exempt status.  Show him that it's not true.  When we get our preachers telling the Truth again, we may then have a chance to return our country to her former glory.  A side effect of your pastor telling the Truth is that your church will grow exponentially because of the fact that surrounding churches are too scared to tackle these subjects.  Christians desire Truth.  Let's force these pastors to deliver.

Blessings and Godspeed,

Admin
What Am I Supposed to Do About It? Pplpwr11

* The definition of CONSPIRACY is when two or more people plan together to accomplish a common goal.  The term "Conspiracy Theory" was developed by the CIA after they killed John F. Kennedy and was weaponized for the purpose of convincing the public majority that people that questioned the official story (The Warren Report) were crazy and should be ignored and ridiculed.  It has been used in exactly the same way right up until now and it still works in weak-minded individuals.  I consider it prudent to explain that word in its context because some of the visitors to this site may automatically discount some of the information provided herein due to that word having been weaponized by the demonic CIA and thereby having developed a negative connotation.  I would encourage every user of this site to not take my word for anything but rather to invest their time in the Truth of things and do their own research.

Admin
Admin

https://sheepasleep.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum