Wake the Sheep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Letter

Go down

The Letter Empty The Letter

Post by Admin Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Here's the letter that was sent to your pastor and that he failed to respond to:

Pastor,

I need to ask you if you're ready to dump that 501c3 status that is subverting worship at the church, and yea, in your very own home. Your sheep are under attack and your tax exempt status is the means by which the enemy will defeat them.

Now that the Supreme Court has ruled that homosexual marriage is legal in the USA, you and your staff will be expected to perform these wedding ceremonies. If you decide against performing such abominations, your church will be bankrupted by the evil government whose god is Lucifer. Not only will the church be bankrupted, but you and your staff will be charged with fines and criminal charges based on discriminatory policies. Welcome to the New World Order.

Many of us warned you that this day would come. However, you kept right on preaching your milk toast sermons, fearful of losing that precious 501c3. You refused to speak on homosexual relationships, failed to speak or act against the abortion industry, declined to chastise political positions that threatened to destroy the church and her tenets, failed to condemn this disgusting manner in which our veterans are being treated and killed, decided against speaking up about common core being taught in the public schools, the gay mafia invading some of our most Christ-based institutions, the fact that ((your city's)) water supplies are poisoned with fluoride, glyphosate and other deadly toxins while our foods are being engineered to produce their own poisons while we can't even get GMO foods labeled despite over 90% of citizens wanting it done. You didn't talk about the chem-trails or the massive injustices in our courts and prison systems or the fact that judges and politicians are allowed to enrich themselves based on incarcerating non-violent citizens. You wouldn't speak on the militarization of our police officers or the fact that many local cop uniforms display the light
blue color that represents the United Nations. You wouldn't mention that there are 25 times more swat raids today than there were in 1980, that the War on Drugs is a failing farce and that the War on Terror is manufactured for the sole purpose of taking away our God-given and constitutionally-protected rights. Neither would you speak out against traffic cameras on every damned intersection in and around this area. Members of your flock have, due to lack of knowledge, perished because of the fact that their spiritual leader would not tell them that there are many proven cures for cancer and that vaccines kill and maim children and adults. Didn't you allow members of your flock to be hauled off to sacrifice their lives, their body parts and their sanity in unjust wars overseas that were only meant to feed the military industrial complex?

Do you stand in the pulpit and teach on Bible Prophecy that's unfolding before our eyes? Do you even understand the prophecies in Samuel, Daniel, Isaiah, Matthew, Mark and Revelation that describe a one world government, a one world monetary system and a one world religion? Do you dare contrast these prophecies with the promise that G.H.W. Bush and every US President since has called for: a New World Order? Have you exposed to your flock the fraud of the theory of global warming and that it's an excuse to tax the citizens of the world by the mile for driving, for burning fires and even for breathing? Have you encouraged your congregation to not vote for the lesser of two evils? Have you challenged them to get active in standing up against corrupt politicians, judges, prosecutors, school board officials and law enforcement organizations? What percentage of your flock can name their senators and their House Rep? Can you? What about the Mayor, the Sheriff and the Police Chief? What does Matt 13:25 say about this? Do you really consider yourself to be a shepherd?

No sir, you just let this NWO system be built up right around your flock. What will you tell them when they are forced to take a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads? What will you say when conscientious objection is removed from law so that every child is required to be vaccinated (and poisoned with mercury in the vaccines)? Will you be like the pastors near to the Hurricane Katrina devastation that encouraged their flocks to disarm themselves at a time they needed their weapons more than ever to defend their homes and property? I do believe so.

When you find out that some of the 5th graders in your flock are being taught how to use sexual devices in the public schools and 7th graders are being required to take courses about Islamic culture and even pray to Allah, will you then finally say something? I don't believe you will. Many of us are well aware that the "Christian churches" will go right along with whatever this evil government tells them to do. It's a damn shame.

We would like to see some semblance of repentance on your part. We'd like to hear that you've separated your church from it's choking 501c3 status and we'd like to hear your sermons address some of the concerns listed above. You will give an account for each and every one of them on that day.

You may address me as Priest. You may respond to these rebukes at hsspriest@gmail.com. If you decide to respond to these rebukes, please include an audio or video link that will allow me to review your next sermon. Based on your record of cowardly conduct outlined above, I won't hold my breath.

Finally, don't you dare reply to these rebukes with Romans 13. These verses have been completely removed from their intended context and speak on LEGITIMATE governments which are ruled justly. Here are some simple rebuttals from scripture as quoted from embassyofheaven.com: "Paul would be a hypocrite if he were saying to obey the secular authorities in Romans 13. It is inconsistent with his other writings. In Romans 12, Paul tells us, "do not be conformed to this world" (Romans 12:2). Obeying the secular authorities certainly means conforming to the world. In 2 Corinthians, Chapter 6:14-17, Paul says, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? . . . Come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." We cannot cut our ties with the world and still be subject to them. "We ought to obey God rather than men" (Acts 5:29)." Furthermore, the Declaration of Independence, written by Divine Inspiration, I believe, states, "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." The Founding Fathers set up our system of government to be of the people, by the people and for the people, yet Congress has a single-digit approval rating. This is evidence enough that the rats in Washington, District of Criminals are not representing we, the people.

I hope this letter stings the Spirit that is supposed to be given room to dwell in you. Get out of that 501c3 today!

Admin
Admin

https://sheepasleep.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum